I know I am late in the party, still I feel like reviewing it anyway. The concealer that I’m reaching out mostly! Too faced born this way multi_use sculpting concealer.
Even it was launched in the states early 2018, but it became available in Australia quite recently. As soon as it landed, I wanted to get my hands on, however, couldn’t as the my shade was out of stock. Hence, I had to wait little longer.
Anyway let’s jump right on my verdict on the concealer.
I don’t like reading long reviews, hence I’m just touching on the pros and cons which you are more likely interested in.
- As the concealer, itself claims it is absolutely full coverage
- Blends easily without any hassle
- Doesn’t make skin look cakey or heavy, more on the natural side.
- Does not exaggerate dryness of the under eyes.
- Crease-proof. After setting with powder it stayed without touching up the longest hours.
- A little amount is more than enough to cover the areas.
- Amazing shade range. So far they have come out with 20 shades from light to dark which is really impressive.
- Though the packaging is glass but so lightweight and chic.
Ok as it’s a great concealer, works really well on my combination skin, I hardly could pick any cons except two. Firstly, as the packaging is glass it would be hard to travel with, might end up breaking or at least I would not prefer to travel with such packaging which may create a mess. Secondly, the price which is $44 Australian dollars, considering the USD $29, it’s way too much. Ok, I get it, the currency rate & all that but still for a concealer $44 is a lot. However, as it contains 15ml of the product and has very good coverage, I might go back to repurchase.
Nonetheless, it’s my favorite already, though the shade (warm sand, I am nc42 on Mac) is slightly golden on me, I would have preferred to choose a lighter shade next time but one shade lighter (almond) seems too pale for me. People claim it oxidizes but that didn’t really happen to me.
Hope this late review helps you to get your hands on this fabulous product.
Have a lovely weekend ❤